Rules & Regulation
RULES & REGULATION FOR HOSTEL
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS :
- The students are advised not to keep large amount of cash or valuables in the room. The students is responsible for the safety of his belongings inside the room.
- Students will sleep in their own allotted rooms/beds only.
- Details of phone calls must be mentioned in the particular register by the students.
- Students will lock their rooms before they leave.
- Students will not be permitted to leave the campus without permission.
- Students must switch off the electrical fixtures whenever it is not required.
- In case of any loss or damage of the hostel belongings, the cost will be realized through general fine.
- Students may contact the principal / warden for any problem without any hesitation.
- Mobile phones are not allowed to be possessed by the students.
- Parent and guardian ( only those who are approved by parent of student ) can meet their children on Sunday in between 4.00 Pm to 7.00 Pm.
- Parent can meet and take their ward for outing on holidays and/or Sundays after filling the gate pass form.
- Student will only get entry to hostel only after completing the formalities and required documents.
BEHAVIOUR AND DISCIPLINE :
- Behaviour and discipline of student is kept on priority in this school. Student have to accept and sign behavior and discipline form before getting admission in hostel.
- Hostellers are expected to display acceptable form of behavior, maintain discipline and decorum in the hostel complex.
- Hostellers will follow the daily routine of the hostel and school unless exempted on medical grounds or recommendation of the hostel warden.
- Electrical gadgets like heaters, kettles, irons or any other such appliances will not be allowed in the hostel.
- Students are not allowed for scribbling graffiti on the walls, usage of foul language, unruly movement in the corridors.
ALLOTMENT OF ROOMS
- Hostel accommodation is allotted on the basis of their class and on condition that the student agrees to abide by all the rules and regulations of the hostel.
- All students are required to bring 3 passport size photographs for hostel admission at the time of counseling.
- The hostel facilities fee / deposit may be paid at the time of counseling or registration/admission.
- The hostel facility will only be provided to the student after personal interview. The conduct and behavior will be closely observed for continuing his admission in the hostel.