Admission is Open for all Classes 2018 - 19
APPLY OFFLINE : In this you are requested to reach the school desk for admission query.
Step 1 :You will be assisted with our representative for introduction to our school by visit to our school reception and information center.
Step 2 : Next you have to purchase admission form to move further.
Step 3 : Formal meeting with parents
Step 4 :Parent orientation and fill up of admission form
Step 5 : Submission of filled admission form with required documents as mention below :
(a)Birth Certificate (Only for nursery & K.G.)
(b)Copy of residence proof
(c)Occupation proof of parents
(d)Report Card(Class I onward)
(f) Marksheet of previous school
Step 6: Confirmation of Entrance test date
· After submitting registration form alongwith required document and form fee. You will receive a date of entrance test for your child.
Step 7 : Display of selected candidates list
· The students who have passed entrance test and eligible for admission , the list will be displayed on announced date. Intrested parents have to meet reception dest for Student and parent interview. If everything is upto satisfactory for school authority , then you are eligible for admission to school after clearing your fee
Step 8: Deposition of fee
· The Fee must be deposited at the time of seat allotted for admission in our school. Once it is paid. YOU ARE WELCOME TO HOLYIAN GROUP .. you are allowed to attend school from 25th March 2016 onwards
Fill On-Line Admission Request Form
The Registration Forms should be completed and submitted with:
1) Transfer Certificate
2) Mark Sheet of Previous Class.
3) Passport size photograph
Entrance Test :
Time for tests- 9am to 11am
For Play Group and Nursery test will be oral assessment of student and Parental Interview. For Class L.K.G Entrance test will be in English and Maths. For Class 1-8 Entrance test in English, Science, Maths and G.K. Students have to Submit their latest 5 Passport size Photo in our School Uniform after Admission. For Class 9 and 11 Entrance test in English, Science, Maths and G.K.
1) Admission will be made on the basis of meeting with parents and the students by the Principal.
2) For those coming from other school - a much higher percentage will be required, depending on the number of seats available in order of test on merit.
3) List of the Successful candidates will be display on the School notice board and informed at your contact as per the date specified.
4) List of the Successful candidates will be display on the School notice board and informed at your contact as per the date specified.
5) Once the student is successful in the Admission test, the other formalities to be completed are
• Payment of the fees within the due date.
• Submission of proof of date of the birth for student of Nursery, K.G. to class-2
• Submission of transfer Certificate in original in case of admission form class-3 onwards.
• Once the admission fee is paid it will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
6) THE PRINCIPAL reserves the right to admit or to refuse admission to anybody at any time without assigning any reason for his/her action.